Coaching Psychology & Executive Coaching
Welcome to the Website of Heloise Blain,
Human Business Ways, dedicated to the Professional Coaching of Leaders, Executives, Partners, Key People
The Coach who consolidates the emergence and transformation of Managers and Leaders
- At the service of international organizations with over fifteen years of both personal and professional human successes.
- Dozens of certifying qualifications in individual and team coaching, leadership, Intelligence of Self©, MBTI©, CCTI©, Emotional Intelligence, EQ-i.2.0.© etc.
My support includes:
- Expertise at the service of your needs
- Complete digital support, adapted to your agenda
- The possibility of blended coaching: Face-to-face and/or remote
- Professional and confidential coaching packages, with "à la carte" modules, according to your needs and expectations.
- Personalized, scalable resources, anchored in current business trends and future-focused.
- An innovative digital approach: a customized platform that will propel you into the 3.0 or even the 4.0 worlds.
- The orientation of your projects through the practice of active pedagogy and continuous training, applying of results-oriented methods.
... As well as a connection with a large network of specialists, in France and abroad.
What are your aspirations?
100% confidential and customized support, focused on sustainable results.
For various populations, in all types of structures:
- Executive coaching
- Team coaching: Thematic seminars and long-term support
- Individual professional coaching: Career potentials and developments, for managers or non-managers
- Mediation: Facilitation of the relationship for all kinds of managerial duos : partners, couples..
- Coaching of partners
- Supervision and analysis of professional practices for managers, human resources managers, disability and diversity referees
- Giving access to an important network of coaches and/or psychologists referenced, in France and offshore
In order to maximize the effectiveness of your sessions, interviews are conducted in a privileged way in a dedicated neutral space, in Boulogne-Billancourt / Paris, or remotely, via an individual access to a secured professional online coaching platform.
An open-minded, demanding and generous method
I help you overcome your emotional reactions and mental judgment, explore the personal adjustments to be made: You will gain comfort in your role, in your mission.
My approach is centered on the development of the Aware Ego Process, compatible with all other theories of the psyche:
- Intelligence of Self©
- Voice Dialogue
- Anchor diagrams or relational scenarios
- Conscious Body and Psychosomatic Relationships
- Jungian personality types: MBTI©, CCTI©...
- NLP, Transactional Analysis, Bern Organizational Theory (TOB)
- Humanist Psychology: Carl Rogers, Jung
- Vision alignment: Robert Dilts
- Systemic approach: Palo Alto
- Visualization and creativity techniques: systematic analogy, prototyping, MindMap
- Narrative practices: powerful questioning, the metaphors of the Life Journey...
- Meditation techniques and attention practice
- Non-dualistic approach to human development: Vedanta, overcoming the ego, unleashing one's potential, Tao
- Non-violent communications and alternative pedagogies, including Maria Montessori, Noël Janis-Norton...
- Specific reading grids such as the Seven Eye Model from Hawkins, P and Smith.
Sensitivity, Intuition, and Experience, at Your Service
As a HR and development professional for over twenty years, I use my experience of coaching - individually and in groups - in a variety of environments.
- I have accompanied high-level athletes who are physically injured, people with sensory deficits - visually impaired, blind, deaf - or psychic disorders, known as "schizophrenia"
- My experience of visible and invisible disabilities allows me to listen to all the parties operating in our inner system
- Having started in support by training myself in 1998 to lead Balint groups for healthcare staff - especially doctors - facing death situations, I know what it takes to support a person or an organisation in its grieving process
My commitment to a permanent professional training
- My initial training as a psychologist (in 1999) led me to discover groups of practice analysis
- Passionate and committed for the professionalization of my professions, I have always trained continuously
- For the past ten years, I have spent between 20% and 30% of my annual turnover on training
- In the same way that my clients monitor their percentage of investment in Research and Development, I follow this critical quality indicator (CTQ) and invest in the resources I offer to my clients
Beyond a long-term personal work on the psyche, the body and the emotions, I am myself supervised since 2009
- Christophe Massin, psychiatrist and author : individual supervision when necessary, regular group supervision over a day with professional coaches, supervisors, psychoanalysts and psychologists.
- Pierre Cauvin and/or Geneviève Cailloux - Osiris Conseil: supervision of partners and regular supervision/hypervision seminars in groups, over three days.
- Occasionally, with Anglo-Saxon supervisors such as Hal and Sidra Stones, Judith Hendin in the United States, and other specialists in Great Britain and Australia